Saturday, March 9, 2013

Forgotten

Hello everyone. My name is Sierra. I am one of Nina's many friends. We are working together to bring amazing pictures of mysterious places to this new blog "In the Shadows". Nina found this barn earlier in the year and wanted to explore it. We thought today would be a good day to discover it. With a lot of coaxing from each other and a couple yelps of fright, we got these pictures from my camera. Nina will post hers later.  My camera isn't the most amazing one in the world, and it was about 10 degrees out, so they could be better. Anyways, enjoy this forgotten barn in the shadows...

--Sierra

2 comments:

  1. OHMIGOSH HI SIERRA THIS IS JENNY!!! I was literally hypervenilating when I saw you made a blog with Nina.

    you are one awesome human being, sierra. just. stop impressing everyone. :P

    love you guys,
    ~jenny

    p.s. barn looks cool. not creepy in my opinion. just. cool. PAPER TOWNS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa there Jenny. Stop girl-crushing on Sierra so much. XD

    ReplyDelete